Start a new topic

Sonoff 4CH Pro SW Inching / Disable turn on/off all channels missing

I have some Sonoff 4CH pro R1 and also R2 in use. Since the last update to version 3.5.6 I miss the functions "Inching Mode" and "Disable turn on / off all channels" in the app on the device Sonoff 4CH pro R1, in the 4CH pro R2, these 2 functions are still activated and run smoothly. Now I have replaced the "old" Sonoff 4CH pro R1 with a "new" Sonoff 4CH pro R2 to continue to use the Software Inching function (I use run time over 1 hour) for my connected devices. Now I was informed by the support that even with the R2 this SW inching function and the "Disable turn on / off all channels" function with the next update should be omitted.
Why? Allegedly due to conflicts during use. I could not detect any of these conflicts when in use.
Please activate these functions again, the adjustable time can be even longer (not just 3600 seconds).

In this context, I would have some suggestions: Would it be possible within the 4CH Pro individual channels to group? So far it is only possible to group the whole device with all 4 channels at the same time into a group with other devices. A single selection of the channels would be very desirable for me.

1 Comment

Sorry for the bad text format, here again in the right form:

I have some Sonoff 4CH pro R1 and also R2 in use. Since the last update to version 3.5.6 I miss the functions "Inching Mode" and "Disable turn on / off all channels" in the app on the device Sonoff 4CH pro R1, in the 4CH pro R2, these 2 functions are still activated and run smoothly. Now I have replaced the "old" Sonoff 4CH pro R1 with a "new" Sonoff 4CH pro R2 to continue to use the Software Inching function (I use run time over 1 hour) for my connected devices. Now I was informed by the support that even with the R2 this SW inching function and the "Disable turn on / off all channels" function with the next update should be omitted.
Why? Allegedly due to conflicts during use. I could not detect any of these conflicts when in use.
Please activate these functions again, the adjustable time can be even longer (not just 3600 seconds).

In this context, I would have some suggestions: Would it be possible within the 4CH Pro individual channels to group? So far it is only possible to group the whole device with all 4 channels at the same time into a group with other devices. A single selection of the channels would be very desirable for me.

Login or Signup to post a comment