eWeLink What's New for iOS 3.5.6

eWelink ios 3.5.6

Release Date: 2018-12-19

What's New:

1. Support SONOFF L1 product

2. Add The Democratic Republic of the Congo in country list

3. Disable SONOFF 4CH Pro inching setting, all channels on/off features

4. Other App bugs fixed and optimizations

under the device settings there is now an "Add Camera" menu but nothing is listed. I assume that I first need to add a camera device and then it will show up there? how do I do this? what cameras are supported? I read somewhere that the EzViz cameras are supported which would be great since I already have them.

How does this feature work???

Thank you.

3 people like this

Thanks for giving such a piece of good information to us. This is very informative for me.  

Seafood Restaurant Perth

1 person likes this

Why was "3. Disable SONOFF 4CH Pro inching setting, all channels on/off features" disabled ?

1 person likes this

When students are stuck in difficulty while writing their online assignment help, then it takes more time to get out of that problem and they lose their expensive time. Students feel trouble in coding Java, That is why they look for the best Java assignment help service.

I love reading through an article that can make people think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment! 

Iphone Repair Preston

I used the services of this version a lot

Agent Print

thanks to share post... download

I use this version, it's great

Print

thanks to share....

Thank for sharing this wonderful article. Great work!!!  Restaurant Perth

love reading through an article that can make people think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment mematikan cctv jarak jauh.

Thank you! I do like it BetSofa

Thank you! I do like it BetSofa

nice infoMould Removal

Login or Signup to post a comment