Start a new topic

Sonoff getting disconnected from Wi-Fi

I am facing some issue with my Sonoff POW switch. Even though it's placed near to the router, it's keep getting disconnected from Wi-Fi and connectivity is not consistent. In the mobile app, it's showing enough signal strength. But always showing Network unavailable.

I raised a ticket but not response :-(

Please help me to solve this issue. Earlier i was using one normal Sonoff basic switch and it was working fine.

Regards,

Pradeep Jose

1 person has this problem

We all are having the same problem. I raised a ticket and they responded by saying they are working on it. The wait is on I guess...

Hi All ,

The Wi-Fi Signal receiver is very poor for Sonoff mini. Even the Wi-Fi signal strength is excellent , still this device go off the grid from the network and App shows bad Wi-Fi Signal.  

Hi Guys ,

Are you using any other Smart devices in the same Wi-Fi network. Have you tried the smart devices with different Wi-fi SSID. Let me explain -

You have your main Wi-fi  Router with SSID1 and all the devices like Laptop , TV , Mobiles and smart devices connected on same SSID and same Wi-Fi Router.

What you can try is - get one more Wi-Fi repeater and configure with different SSID Name and connect only your smart devices with the same. This will give you batter connectivity and will solve your intermittent disconnected issues.

Login or Signup to post a comment