Start a new topic

433 Bridge not learning

I'm trying to get the Sonoff Bridge to learn remote codes from a remote. This remote is operating at 433.92MHz

The bridge goes into learning mode, I hear a beep and the red led is flashing. However, I try many times to learn different buttons, but it always fails after one minute with a timeout error.

This way the bridge is useless to me. I'm following the instructions closely. Is there a way to fix this? Can you release a firmware update?

1 person likes this idea

I have the same issue learning mode time out

My remotes work, are you trying with a remote that is mentioned below in the specs.

Not support to learn rolling code and dynamic code

All I solved this issue using an arduino transmitter and receiver to read the remote code, then compared this to what the bridge learnt. My conclusion was the bridge was not recording the pulse length correctly. In my case it was off by 23 points. So I reprogrammed the rf code to a higher pulse length and made the bridge learn this new code, it worked! Looking at the transmitted code again from the bridge it showed that the higher pulse length had changed to matched the original remote! I tried the Chinese remotes idea and that didn't work for me as the issue is with the bridge not the remote. I've reported this to Sonoff so hopefully they will be able to fix! If not get an arduino and 433 mhz transmitter and receiver and get to work!
Login or Signup to post a comment