Start a new topic

Ewelink and IFTTT not working

Hello, I have some IFTTT Applets using Ewelink smart home service, but lately all those applets fail and say "There was a problem with the eWeLink Smart Home service.

I already deleted the applets and created them again, but nothing works...

Can you help me? 

Capturar.PNG
(37.1 KB)

6 people have this problem

As you see ... Crete DATE and NEVER RUN ...

Yes,  for me its also not working, have one light switch and two wall sockets which are not responding at all through ifttt :{

First time I connect Sonoff switch to IFTT was 2.5 firmware, works good and need to enter my ewe link credentials (log in service during IFTT integration)

Yesterday I update to 3.0.1 from 3.0 and I checked that ewe link IFTT service doesn't work or miss support with the new firmware.

The question is that ewe link applet doesn't connect with ewelink service (don't ask any credential for that at last)

1 person likes this
ALFONSO VIN, so are you saying your dropdown menu had options when your firmware was older???? Is there a way to rollback our firmware??? Mine is 3.0.1 too
Had the same problem, IFTTT and EWeLink device did work then stopped and “No option found” in drop down menu. Contacted IFTTT they passed me on to EWeLink at ewelink_support@coolkit.cn . A very nice gentleman called Steve got straight on to the problem and in about 5 hours I’m now back up and running. Brilliant service from EWeLink team!

1 person likes this

Vuoi superare i limiti delle scene Sonoff eWeLink ? Utilizzando Sonoff IFTTT puoi realizzare scenari complessi di funzionamento ed integrare servizi e dispositivi esterni. La mia guida completa in italiano a IFTTT Sonoff eWeLink.

IFTTT Sonoff eWeLink | Guida completa in italiano

This application works great !!! As long as you are using a single sonoff wifi switch. 

The 4 relay sonoff dose not work !!! Gives the error everyone on here is talking about, but work great with single sonoff single relays.

I got the app to working with apple watch. 

The IFTTT and Ewelinf relay work, you just need to make sure you are using a single (1) relay sonoff device. 

The Application will not work for the 4 relay devices, actually it dose work on 4 the 4 relay sonoff device but features are  very limited. 

John Parsons - how did they get it working again, did they make a change on their side and your drop down lists were populated again? thanks

Hi Nige, not sure what they did, I gave them access to my system and shortly after it all worked again.

Since then I’ve switched to using nodeMCUs and BLYNK from my perspective much more flexible.

Cheers

Login or Signup to post a comment