Start a new topic

Sonoff Switch "Network Unavilable" Problem

Hi

I have 2 Sonoff Switch

a). Sonoff Th16 (Purcchased it from Amazon UK)

b). Sonoff Simple  (Got it from Ali Express)

I have issues that in EWelink it often says "Network Unavailable" And after few minutes it start work, Some time it says offline.

All is happening automatically and kept repeating whole day.

Internet is Stable and no issues in it.

Not sure whats issue?

is there any current maintenance or Repair work going on in 

cn-disp.coolkit.cc

Eu-disp.coolkit.cc

US-disp.coolkit.cc

Can you please check is it common for all users from last 1 week.

Regards

6 people have this problem

Hi Parambir,

It looks its their server issue and at last now they know about it and acknowledge it.

Hopefully it will be sorted out in next few days.

Regards

I have twelve (12) Sonoff devices and i am having exactly same problem. My other smart-home devices are working perfectly fine.

Since this problem has occurred, i feel like i've gone back into 20th century :( 

1 person likes this

What makes you feel they have acknowledged and are working on it? @Haroon

@everyone   after moved account to eu server work and stable!

bye

Can you guide us as to how to move the account to eu server? Thanks

@ parambir , no confirmation, just an email that we have diagnosed the issue and fixing it.

As per EU, they did not do it as told me that it may have to change more things too.

Looking forwards

Regards

sam problem from Turkey. Any solution?

Hi any solution to all of the above, over the last few months constantly getting 'network unavailable' on several devices.? Thanks

I have Sonoff S 26 and Sonoff Basic. I updated them to last ver. of firmware. Everything is OK when I use mobile phone as mobile hotspot, except pairing has to be as compatibility mode and devices are recognized as generation 1. But I want to use my home router which is Inbox V45_B10, security settings for wireless is WAP2 PSK same as on the mobile phone as hotspot but devices can't connect to router. When I change security settings to OPEN devices can connect to router as well as generation 1 and generation 2. In that case devices are on the DHCP router list with IP adresses.

Other settings for security are: Open, Shared, 802.1x, WAP PSK, WAP2; Mixed WAP2/WPA and WPA2/WPA PSK. When I choose other setting there are some rows

RADIUS Server IP Address:
RADIUS Port:
RADIUS Key:

WEP Encryption:
which I don+t know to fulfill. What should I do. And if I change security settings on the router other my devices, printers, PCs and mobiles cant connect to router. What should I do? Internet provider can't help me.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards Zeljko

Why I setting the schedule for on & off timing can't work properly ? Timing schedule ON time is active but timing for OFF sometimes not working! Can you help me !
Login or Signup to post a comment