Start a new topic

Sonoff basic with touch switch problem

HI,

made a touch wall switch using Sonoff basic and TTP223 (red) touch module on GPIO14 .I used ESPeasy and it also is controlled through openhab via Mqtt . Everything works perfect on the breadboard (connected to pc with ftdi) .

My problem . When i intall it with AC power i have a problem with the manual touch switch turning on and off from noise i guess . It flickers the touch switch on and off turning the light on and off randomly . Its not a wifi issue as its getting a good wifi signal and works from openhab, 

I took it apart to play with the touch switch while on and if i hold the wire for the touch switch and can get it to stop flickering and not cause it to turn on /off .I thought maybe the touch switch was too close to the sonoff but if im holding the wire i can put it right up to the sonoff and not be a problem so thats not it. I think its getting noise introduces from the AC power .How do i fix this  

Any suggestions..

Thanks

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References: 

https://www.letscontrolit.com/forum/viewtopic.phpt=2867

Creative video production studio

I made a touch divider switch utilizing Sonoff essential and TTP223 (red) contact module on GPIO14 . I utilized ESPeasy and it likewise is controlled through open hab by means of  Everything works flawlessly on the breadboard (associated with pc with Connect Telstra Wifi

My concern. When I install it with AC control I have an issue with the manual touch turn diverting on and off from clamor I figure. It gleams the touch turn on and off killing the light on and arbitrarily. It is anything but a wifi issue as its getting a decent wifi flag and works from open hab,  

I dismantled it to play with the touch switch while on and in the event that I hold the wire for the touch switch and can inspire it to quit glinting and not make it turn on/ off. I thought perhaps the touch switch was excessively near the son of yet on the off chance that I'm holding the wire I can put it straight up to the spinoff and not be an issue so that is not it. I think its getting commotion presents from the AC control.How would I settle this? Video beneath the issue. 

Those are some strangely startling authorizations! I can comprehend needing receiver get to (voice control) and possibly GPS (turn lights on when I return home) - yet for what reason does this need to send SMS or place calls? For what reason does it require my contacts and the capacity to take photographs Apple repair service Melbourne.

Those are some strangely startling authorizations! I can comprehend needing receiver get to (voice control) and possibly GPS (turn lights on when I return home) - yet for what reason does this need to send SMS or place calls? For what reason does it require my contacts and the capacity to take photographs Apple repair service Melbourne.

I dismantled it to play with the touch switch while on and on the off chance that I hold the wire for the touch switch and can get it to quit glinting and not make it turn on/off. I thought perhaps the touch switch was excessively near the son off however in the event that I'm holding the wire I can put it straight up to the spinoff and not be an issue so that is not it. I think its getting commotion presents from the AC control. How would I fix this? Video beneath of the issue  best luxury resort in Jaisalmer 

Login or Signup to post a comment