Start a new topic

Sonoff 4ch pro button problem

Hi, I have one sonoff 4ch Pro and I have found this problem: randomly when I press sonoff 4 button the sonoff don't change the status, while on the application work properly. Note : if I unplug the power and replug the sonoff work propletly. Solutions? Thanks

Cerchi un interruttore tapparelle WiFi ? La mia guida per Sonoff tapparelle elettricheSonoff 4CH Pro R2 manuale italiano. Istruzioni anche per tapparelle Google Home.

Sonoff tapparelle elettriche | Sonoff 4CH Pro R2 manuale italiano

Hello Massimiliano, i have the same issue on my Sonoff 4ch PRo, how did you fix it?

1 person likes this
It's very easy, this product it's very stupid and I think the developer its insane to make double click to enable rf programmer without a good button combination. The problem it's very simple, when you press one button 2 time quickly the sonoff go in autodiscovder rf mode, search a remote. Command frequency but remain in learning forever and capture any frequency over the air, wifi frame noise included. For this reason the sonoff play on and off automatically, for noise captured and changed for remote rf. Command. Buy a economic rf command and press 2 Time quickly the button zone with a problem, press one button of remote command and play. Message for developer : correct this stupid bug , it's surreal in 2019 this situation. P. S. You my suggestion for free.

1 person likes this

I have the same problem. why you cant fix it? 

that night my garage door opened because of it.

maybe you add a function to disable the RF module in ewelink?

Login or Signup to post a comment