Start a new topic

Multiple Google Home devices

Our second google home is unable to control the sonoff basic switches. Are others able to use multiple google home devices?

Thanks

1 person has this question

Yep, have the same problem. Set up devise and worked on one Google Mini but not the other two. Played around a bit, no idea what I did and it started to work on the other 2 but no longer on the first Mini. Removed and reinstalled and now back to first mini only. Love to know how to get it working on all 3 devices.

1 person likes this

hi

I also have two google home mini in the house and I do not understand why it is not possible to control a sonoff device from both google home.
Why do not they solve the problem?
I also have two google home mini in the house and I do not understand why it is not possible to control a sonoff device from both google home.
Why do not they solve the problem?

Sonoff Google Home: la coppia perfetta per comandare con la voce tutti gli apparecchi di casa grazie agli interruttori smart ed alla compatibilità eWeLink Google Assistant. La mia guida completa incluse le routine personalizzate.

Sonoff Google Home eWeLink: controlla la tua casa con la voce !

Sonoff Google Home: la coppia perfetta per comandare con la voce tutti gli apparecchi di casa grazie agli interruttori smart ed alla compatibilità eWeLink Google Assistant

Sonoff Google Home eWeLink: controlla la tua casa con la voce !

Login or Signup to post a comment