Start a new topic

full IFTTT integration for the Bridge

Right now, I can connect the bridge to the Ewelink app, and I can connect my Ewelink account to IFTTT but the only options that show up are plugs and switches.

I'd love to be able to send an email that "pushes" a button my 4-button remote, or hourly check to see if someone left the garage door open, and send me an email if it is.

52 people like this idea

Yep tested and works will. But you know the saying too little too late
They added support but in a few months ifttt for Sonoff will be a paid service. So, make an idea why they added bridge.

IFTTT obviously significantly increased the bill for the various providers, so they are all trying to cascade the new costs to the customer (Sonoff) or they no longer support IFTTT.

Personally I am phasing out all Sonoff and swapping to Tuya but I am also trying the HomeAssistantIO/Tasmota reprogramming technique, to eventually manage all my smart device locally.

A bit difficult (I am trying to use an old Android box as local server) and I am not quite there yet, but that gives me something to do during quarantined days.

The problem with you guys is that you have no damn patience!
Its good to see ifttt working with the rf bridge, but it doesn't appear to be fully working. I was hoping it would allow me to arm and disarm my alarm using my location, but I just can't see the rf bridge when setting it up, only all my other WiFi switches. Anyone know if this is possible??

We now must pay for up to 3 ifft aplets. Godd Bye IFTTT

We love astrology so defiantly we can write real and good content over astrology and numerology. I hope you guys love our content and if somehow we are helping in increasing your knowledge about astrology, angel number etc.

<a href="https://www.coolastro.com/angel-number-1233-meaning-and-symbolism/">1233 Angel Number</a>

In case you are not able to update your device so, you can browse our website to get Magellan GPS update without any hassle. You can also follow the steps to get solution for troubleshoot problems and to get the latest version so that you can travel smoothly and comfortably. The Magellan map update helps you to drive your car confidently and explore new places by guiding you with the correct routes to take and reach your location hassle-free.

Quick : How to update Magellan GPS

Login or Signup to post a comment