Start a new topic

full IFTTT integration for the Bridge

Right now, I can connect the bridge to the Ewelink app, and I can connect my Ewelink account to IFTTT but the only options that show up are plugs and switches.

I'd love to be able to send an email that "pushes" a button my 4-button remote, or hourly check to see if someone left the garage door open, and send me an email if it is.

48 people like this idea

You should be asking for spelling credentials! ;)

So, is it compatible with IFTTT now?

Can't believe this is not done yet !

Lordy Lordy! I believe!!!

Any news on Sonoff Bridge compatible with IFTTT?

I have a home made alarm system. I crreated this with sonoff bridge and I cant trust in Sonoff scenes cause not alwys works.

Need IFTTT integration please.

Good luck with that! The company just ignore the fact they promised over a year ago. Save your breath and time

Agreed.  I would also like to be able to have the Sonoff Magnetic Door/Window Sensor and PIR to trigger an action

I am moving away from Sonoff products because of lack of reliability and support but I did connect the PIR events on the bridge to IFTTT.

This is done using a spare Sonoff 4CH Pro switch.

I link the PIR/Bridge to opening or closing one of the 4 switches on the 4CH Pro (which has no outbound wires, I just use the state of the switches): that event on the 4CH Pro is sensed by IFTTT and Ican thus create applets upon it.

I'm having lot of problem whit just a few devices. The most common is that when I click to turn something or off it just don't do anything and have to wait to go through process of appearing offline, then online and after that I can switch the devices. The way this devices works should be modified.

sorry small correction to the above message.

I should have wrote:

"Using an eWeLink 'scene', I link the PIR/Bridge to opening or closing one of the 4 switches on the 4CH Pro (which has no outbound wires, I just use the state of the switches): that event on the 4CH Pro is sensed by IFTTT and I can thus create applets upon it."

Yes, please make this happen.

Ok ITEAD guys, come on! Make the things right and integrate the sonoff Bridge to ifttt.. +100000e100000

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment