Start a new topic

full IFTTT integration for the Bridge

Right now, I can connect the bridge to the Ewelink app, and I can connect my Ewelink account to IFTTT but the only options that show up are plugs and switches.

I'd love to be able to send an email that "pushes" a button my 4-button remote, or hourly check to see if someone left the garage door open, and send me an email if it is.

38 people like this idea

It certainly can't help Matt - I'm posting now

Please ADD IFTTT support for bridge. It's unbelievable that you have not implemented it yet!

4 people like this

Don't count on it coming....this was the response I got from ITEAD. 

"Sorry, Only Sonoff switch and plug product support IFTTT now. 

Regards,

Daniel Zhan"

Useless answer from Itead :/

I followed up on their response asking if they were no longer planning on bringing Bridge support to IFTTT. 

"We will discuss internally with RD team to see if we can achieve this function.

Regards,

Daniel Zhan"

So I followed up on my response from ITEAD with a question if they are no longer planning to bring support to the RF Bridge. This was their response:

"We will discuss internally with RD team to see if we can achieve the function. 

Regards,

Daniel Zhan"

+1  to this having to be done, and I also expected the motion sensor to show up under Alexa motion sensor, when choosing a trigger for a new action but nothing ( I believe with the API update Alexa did last year devices can support to become trigger sensors). 

Rf Bridge open my gate (rf 433) so I cannot use anything else to make it work when I arrive home.

Need that feature badly.....

Login or Signup to post a comment