Start a new topic

Sonoff th16 or th10 decimal number

Hello everyone İm using th16 with my boiler. İ See and set Only integral number on app. İ want set the temperature eg 22.4 or 22.7... It is more useful in this way. Can you add decimal temperature function. İ think you can change the firmware and decimal number will be. Please add decimal temperature number. Thanks

12 people like this idea

I'm sorry guys... but for me it works perfectl!, I use decimal and its awesome I'm not flashing the device anymore.

( I have TH10, firmware 3.4.0, sensor si7021, temperature in celcius)

@Bart Which release is your app? Using the 3.14.1 release it doesn't work! Can you help me?

Hi guys.

Yes I have various TH16's and a TH10. Couple for the pool to control the solar collectors/pump and read the pool temp.

Now I am working with the electric underfloor heating.

Just set up a TH10 with a temperature sensor in my living room and thought the 0.1 increments would work to switch on/off but it does NOT.

Only shows the reading but does not react to it unfortunately and frustratingly.

Didn't fancy forking out 45+ quid for new digital thermostats for the underfloor heating (10 zones!!) so this was a cheap option to control the ground floor at least as it is open plan.

I use a TH10 to send the on/off message to a R3 that controls the contactors for the electric floor heating in the fuse box.

Really hope they are working on this bug.

Was excited when they released the 0.1 decimal on the TH16 a while ago but doesn't do anything.

Also would a standard 16 amp sonoff be able to handle a 10-13 amp current for one room's underfloor heating? These have thick gauge wiring into the load contacts on the original room thermostats which are in all honestly useless to control the temp.

Would like all the rooms intelligently controlled.

Thanks

1 person likes this

I wonder if its possible to incorporate a digital thermostat with the TH10 to increase its measuring potential.

have a Horstmann centaurstat 7 here.

Maybe in series with it somehow

Login or Signup to post a comment