I have 4 Sonoff 4CG PRO and one of it randomcally tun on the same channel.
Is there a way to debug who is opening that chanel or a way to solve it? I delete all integration ( IFTTT, Google Home,...)
How can I reset the device? I have not an RF Remote Control
I have a sonoff 4ch pro that activates on its own, can someone help me solve the problem?
I have contacted the support, and they suggested to clear the RF code.
I have done the same now its working perfectly without any issues.
if you are having same issue the please do the below procedure , definitely it will works !!!
1) Remove Electrical power ( Both AC & DC )
2) Open the lid ( Open the device )
3) Find out the S5 button located on PCB board ( Refer url - https://www.itead.cc/wiki/File:4CH-Pro.jpg )
4) Connect Input power either AC / DC
5) Press the S5 button till 4 led showing green light.
6) Now you can Close the device and connect the wiring properly.
I have exactly the same problem with 2 devices 4ch pro R3
Channel 1 is continuously on and off on device 1 and channel 1 and 3 are continuously on and off on device 2 . Each device has a life of its own.
The log shows that it is turned on and off randomly by the device.
On the 4ch pro R3 is no S5 button to clear.
Thanks for helping me out here.