Start a new topic

Sonoff 4CH Pro - Timing/Schedule

The sonoff 4ch pro is a great product but the 8 timings/schedules are insufficient for all channels. I have my sonoff in a irrigation water and I'm not able to properly schedule my water plan. Can you add more schedules please?

12 people like this idea

Hi 

Rogério Crespo

Can you send me some links YouTube 

I also have the same issue that 8 schedule is too small especially for 4 channels switch.
Hello, I haven't heard any change about it. Mine is working with tasmota flawless.

Any solution on that rather than flashing it?

8 timings/schedules is not enough for 4 channel, that mean we can only program 1 on/off per channel.

Could you add as soon as possible 4 x 8 timings/schedules for Sonoff Pro 4 chanels ?

Thanks Jeff

It would be nice to have more schedules. I have fans that need to run every half hour for 13 hours.

8 TIMES IN TOTAL IS JUST CRAZY. I'm trying to use a 4CH to control my heating system pumps, and have used all 8 timers on just one pump!

2 people like this
Hello @Nguyễn, no you can't use ewelink. But with tasmota you don't need anymore. You can access to your sonoff from every device by browser. I don't miss ewelink :)

1 person likes this

@Rogério, thanks for your prompt reply. Sounds interesting, I'll dig a bit deeper and give it a try. 
I assume eWelink will stop working; in fact I cann't see what else it would be good for. 

Hi @Rogerio I have a questiin,after we installed tasmota firmware into this Sonoff.Could we use this devide with eWelink app normally?
@Jose, I have just installed the tasmota. Then you control the sonoff by browser. Before install the firmware tasmota you have to set the number of timers in code, is just change a number, then compile the code and flash it to sonoff. It seems difficult but after watching some videos in you tube it turns easy.

2 people like this

@Rogério  besides Tasmota, did you have to change anything else?  what App are you using to set/control the timers? ... thanks

The solution for me was using another firmware, tasmota. Now I have 50 timers and it works like a charm.

2 people like this
If I knew, I would buy basic versions. Only 8 programs for 4 channels, that is simply not enough.

1 person likes this
The sonoff 4ch with only 8 timers is useless. Please add more... thanks

3 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment