Start a new topic

Sonoff Switch Stopped working after 3 days! Please Help

Hi,

I bought one of these off amazon about 3 days ago:

WIFI Smart Sonoff Touch Switch Wireless Smart Phone Remote Control Touch Via APP eWeLink for Home Automation (EU standard) Need Neutral and Live Wire

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XYGPVKD

Downloaded the App on my iphone, installed the switch, paired using my network wifi with no issues installing it. It has worked for 3 days and simply stopped. The switch operates normally if using it manually, it also connects just fine with my router as I can see it listed on my device list (see attached screenshot).

I have tried removing the device from my network list of devices to no end, I have also tried to give a fixed ip address (192.168.1.146 on my network) as this was the original ip DHCP assigned to it.

When I open the eWeelink app, it shows the proper status of the switch (when it is ON or OFF) but when I click on the button to either turn it on or off, nothing happens and I get a popup :

"Operation Failed, please check network connectivity" But the device is online on my router device list!!! Phone is also connected to same network, but yesterday I did manage to turn on the lights remotely, this started to act up this morning!

Firmware version is 1.6.2 (Latest) 

4 people have this problem

Not sure what happened but thank you support team and The problem is solved by itself. 

Login or Signup to post a comment