What a pleasant surprise to find that Google Home integration is now working with Sonoff devices. After linking eWeLink with Google Home, I can now perform these functions:
- turn on/off lights, coffee, tv/stereo, etc just by simple voice commands
- with Google Home's room function, I can say turn off Kitchen and the whole kitchen shuts down - lights, coffee, and other cookers obey in one command.
So the next step in home automation will be integration with IFTTT. With this, a whole new range of wondrous capabilities can happen:
- turn on/off lights, tv/stereo, heater/AC, etc. automatically when you go/leave home
- log device activities in Google spreadsheets for later analysis
- turn on heaters at home or in green room, etc. when weather reports say it's getting cold
- many-many more
Please Itead make this happen and your devices will be in greater use and demand.
Yes, Arvin'; solution is what I use, works a treat. "Alexa Turn on Upstairs heating" triggers a TH10 to turn on which then causes 1 zone valve to open and 4 fans to activate using 5 if /then commands. all trigger together perfectly.
I am really happy Itead decided to integrate IFTTT!
Me too for the bridge!
It doesn't work for me neither.
Likewise been having issues with sonoffs going off line for a few days but after IFTTT totally failing today, going to have to have a rethink as to if these devices have the resilience for an automated home, my heating has been problematic all day as the temperature probed TH's are not opening and closing the heating zone valves due to failing IFTTT. May just have to go over to traditional room stats and good old reliable wires. Sad but i hate "not quite working properly" technology
iTead.cc seems to have been having problems, it uses AWS (Amazon Web Services) for its server, both it an IFTTT are very robust so I don't understand why the issues, maybe the holiday period? Let's see what happens, hopefully some apologetic announcements?