Start a new topic

Sonoff RF bridge doesn't learn remote buttons, always times out

I'm trying to get the Sonoff Bridge to learn remote codes from this remote APA3-1500R. This remote is operating at 433.92MHz

The bridge goes into learning mode, I hear a beep and the red led is flashing. However, I try many times to learn different buttons, but it always fails after one minute with a timeout error.

This way the bridge is useless to me. I'm following the instructions closely. Is there a way to fix this? Can you release a firmware update?

Thanks,

Johan

45 people have this problem

I have the same problem. I am in UK and assumed it would work for Liftmaster roller garage doors.  No good.

The LIftmaster doors are pretty smart in that they can learn the code of a new remote - pity I can't get the thing to generate its own code and get the door to learn it.

I am trying Leif Funder's clever solution - I have ordered a cloning remote - I will let you know if it works.

Teste com tudo que é tipo de controle 433mhz, nenhum cadastrou. Controle Garen de portao de correr; controle de portao com fechadura eletrica; controle de portao de rolo; controle de persiana automatizada, nada funciona. Acho que só funciona com controles da própria Sonoff.

Received my rf device and it times out no matter what 433 remote I try. I updated the firmware, but the issue remains. No pairing. I have tried Telldus compliant remotes and my garage remote. The big question! Has anyone been able to pair any remote to the Sonoff RF?

Naming in alexa. I used a sonoff bridge. I used a 3 gang switch and can control and and off the light using the ewelink app no problem with that. in the ewelink i used the 3-button control and its working. when i discover the device with alexa yes it was listed. I can turn on now the light on,and its working, problem is when i say alexa turn off garage light it doesnt work. sometimes it says, the server doesn't recognize that. Please help. this may have something to do with naming. The sonoff bridge is not listed by the way in the alexa ,  in the hub category.  Its is however recognized on the others category. Thanks for the help in advance.

Login or Signup to post a comment