After Successful pairing and Renaming the device it does not connect to wifi and Green light keeps blinking, tried to delete and repair but no luck.
One device is connecting and another - Does not.... :(
had the same issue with netgear r7000 and L1 led strip. i tried a lot of stuff including changing SSID, disabling 5ghz band, disabling nat/qos/whatever.
it must be something with a router 'cuz LED controller goes online without issues with android, iphone and even laptop hotspot
finally, the solution that worked for me:
1. disable 2.4ghz radio on router (or power-off router)
2. create wifi hotspot on smartphone with exactly same SSID and password as router's 2.4ghz network. just make sure you're not using the same smartphone for hotspot and pairing
3. pair device using different smartphone, wait until device goes online. i used compatibility mode for pairing (btw, had to disconnect led strip from controller to enable it)
4. disable hotspot and enable router 2.4ghz band
right after that i got an error on controller (blinking twice per second) but after ~5 min controller went online, and so far everything is ok
Set smart scenes to control devices by temp. & hum: working with sonoff temperature & humidity sensor (am2301, ds18b20), sonoff th10/th16 can detect the real-time temperature & humidity of the environment and set up a temperature/humidity condition to control connected home appliance, even the ones connected with other sonoff products, such as sonoff, sonoff rf, sonoff gba emulator ios
Get the best captain america quotes here and read the best attributes of the captain Marvel
here. captain america quotes
It looks like problem was solved with old LG Nexus phone... unbeliveble
As my experience goes I had similar problems. Repeated attempts all endned up as failures. All I did was switched to my tablet after logging out of eWelink application on my phone. It linked & connected to the router without a problem.
It might even be a problem with the router. Some of my Sonoff devices simply would not connect top my main TP-Link router. When I connected a Zyxel travel router to the TP-Link as an access point it connected on first attempt. It is maintaining VERY steady connection now. BTW I am supplying 9V power to the router over POE near the cable modem. Can't figure out why that both are so close together but works with one but not with the other.
I have the same problem with T0EU2C-TX. Had tried everything, and after successfull pairing, the device is not connecting to the router. The led is blinking slowlu (1/sec) and nothing is happening.
I had this issue with a new ZB Bridge but was able to get it connected by temporarily disabling the 5GHz channel on my router.
Once it was connected and added in full I re-enabled the 5GHz channel and the ZB Hub has worked fine ever since.
It seems I found the solution.
This is for the case when devices pair but do not connect to wifi then.
First of all check for already known troubles - must be no special characters in SSID or password, no 5GHz network, 2.4GHz must be b/g/n etc.
1. remove unconnected devices from your main account in ewelink.
2. use alternative device (I used iPad instead of iPhone for this) and install ewelink there.
3. register new account. if you have no free email you can use any service for temporary mailbox like 10minutemail.com etc.
4. add the device to the account using quick pairing mode. then check and update the firmware if necessary.
5. remove the device from the account. it should begin blink like ready for quick pairing mode
6. return to your main device/ewelink account. pair the device in compatibility mode. no need to unplug/plug, just keep the button pressed until it begin blink rapidly.
If the Sonoff problem does not pair, check on the eWeLink app that the selected pairing mode is consistent with the blinking frequency of the LED on the device: ● If the LED flashes alternately twice fast and once slow, you must use the Quick Pairing mode (default).
I received a new router from the ISP, but since then it no longer connect. first it was a problem with pairing. turning off mobile data fixed the issue, but now it register ok, but it doesent get an IP address assigned. I see in the router loging into the router but appears connected without any IP.
I tried to asigning a fix IP address to the MAC of the switch but withouth any luck.
I deleted and re-paired several times. no luck at all.