Start a new topic
Deferred

Sonoff th set temp based on schedule

This product is verry interesting and useful. However a very good thing to have will be the ability to set the auto temp based on a schedule. It is something other quite similar products have. Is like when you know that during the night outside temperatures are lower than the day time so you want to compensate with a higher threshold. Thank you!

19 people like this idea

It is kind of ridiculous that you can't control a thermostat on a schedule by temperature.  

Has there or will this be done in the near future.

Thanks

1 person likes this

Does anyone know if this request was acted upon? as I find it odd that I cant use the timer feature along side a set temperature aka auto

I assumed the schedule would have on, off and auto? Just had two delivered and discovered that's not the case. I can see that tasmota now has timers and a fork that supports the thermostat set points, guessing that's the way to go judging by the age of this ticket!

Agree, this is really standard function on wifi thermostat. Two automatic temperature. Day and night. 

1 person likes this
This will be very useful. Setting the temperature based on the time of the day is a must have for home automation and energy efficiency, please add this feature

6 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment