Start a new topic

WiFi Dimmer

A WiFi dimmer would be a great addition to the range.

54 people like this idea

Agree :)

5 people like this

Yes, this would be amazing. Both in the S20 style and Sonos Touch style. Would replace majority of use-cases.

3 people like this

I agree a version with dimmer support would be fantastic. If you do this please make sure it will support incandescent, CFL and LED lighting.

2 people like this

Agree :) 

2 people like this

A dimmable sonoff basic would be good. This with the option to use an existing push button and easy wired connection. Think also about apple homekit compatibility and it is a top product!

2 people like this

This would beat most other modules (Zigbee, ZWave, KaKu, etc).

+1

1 person likes this
Evet mükemmel olurdu.

1 person likes this
wifi dimmer !!!  Yes

1 person likes this

Agree a dimmer would be great! I currently use the Wemo dimmer for the lights I need to dim and the Sonoff T1's everywhere else...having 2 app's to control different lights is not ideal...

1 person likes this
Agree! Dimmer is missed in Sonoff line!

1 person likes this

I don't agree with chikodef, you don't need all that specs, and I don't think you need a touch screen. I think it should be able to hide inside a standard 68mm wall box. It could look like the qubino z-wave dimmers. If it also could measure energy consumption it would be great. I do agree with 

Marco van Veelen: "This would beat most other modules (Zigbee, ZWave, KaKu, etc)." Best regards! http://qubino.com/products/flush-dimmer/

qubino.jpeg
(114 KB)

1 person likes this

That's what I'm looking for a dimmable sonoff basic

1 person likes this
Yes please.

1 person likes this

I am looking forward to the sonoff dimmer so I can control the fan speed because I've been using sonoff to automate home heating, circulating pumps and ventilation and this is the last thing I miss :)

Having everything in one application would be a great asset!

1 person likes this
agree!!

Login or Signup to post a comment