A WiFi dimmer would be a great addition to the range.
Yes, this would be amazing. Both in the S20 style and Sonos Touch style. Would replace majority of use-cases.
I agree a version with dimmer support would be fantastic. If you do this please make sure it will support incandescent, CFL and LED lighting.
This would beat most other modules (Zigbee, ZWave, KaKu, etc).
I am looking forward to the sonoff dimmer so I can control the fan speed because I've been using sonoff to automate home heating, circulating pumps and ventilation and this is the last thing I miss :)
Having everything in one application would be a great asset!
Now I can pair only one RF Remote to one channel of my Sonoff 4CH
Pro. So it's not possible to remotly control one channel by 2 or more
remotes. WiFi Dimmer can be a solution.
WiFi Dimmer must be:
- baterry powered
- work with Sonoff 4CH Pro along with RF Remote on the same channel, or without it
- have touch control
- have 2 or more hidden holes to mount it on a wall with a screws
- use AC power where available
- have a night "easy to locate" LED
- can be mounted on a wall or any surface with a screws or double-sided tape
I'm agree "A WiFi dimmer would be a great addition to the range" !!