Start a new topic

Sonoff TH10 Output

Hi,

just received (4 days from China to Italy: superfast !) a brand new Sonoff TH10.

My very dumb questions are the following:

1) is the output (Output/L - EE) fully insulated from AC input ? Can I use it as full stand-alone switch (to control one low power input of my heat pump) ?

2) I don't recognize connector (see photo): how to properly connect wires ?

Thanks !

Emiliano.

qf3Ch6l-_Po-xDjzuILGB2tplzl9_8K8gg.jpg

L IN  - Line input (~230V)
N - Neutral input (~230V)
E - Ground

When the Sonoff is ON you get 230V on the L OUT, when is OFF it is 0V.

E and E are just directly connected as you can see on the case.
Also N and N are directly connected as you can see on the case.

I don't understand what you really want to do but here you basicly connect any device to L Out and N and it will get 230V when the Sonoff is ON.

You can also connect L Out and N to a Relay to control other circuits.

Scheme:
https://www.itead.cc/sonoff-th.html

E probbably means EARTH.

Hi, I'd like to install a TH10 togheter a classic thermostat.

I'd like, to switch on/off and control my heating system either with TH10 and classic thermostat. Is it possible?

Could I even change the state of TH10 (on/off) from the classic thermostat? 

Thanks!

Alessia

Yes, it is. You can read it here (in Italian unfortunately):

Sonoff WiFi TH10A e presa intelligente S20 Smart Socket

well , I also have the TH10. Everything works together with the app. I can turn it on and off, make scenes.. measure the temperature and humidity with no problem .. the problem first occur when I want to turn the 230vac output on ... When I measured the output it change between 25 ~ 37 vAC The firmware is updated . Is it a hardware issue? Can I do something about it myself?
image.jpg
(2.14 MB)
Is there a way to change back %RH into TH10 back digital mode showing exactly number as before instead analogic way. Its making the device unusable.

2 people like this
For moisture return percent. It still shows me a lot.

1 person likes this

Lars Jensen, pretty sure your issue is due to wiring your output to a Live and an Earth terminal instead of a Live and Neutral terminal, that is the reason you are receiving between 25 ~ 37 vAC from a 230 vAC output.  Change the Earth to the other Neutral and all should be good.  :)

An idea of the support and all fact is filled for the ideal paths for the team. The idea of moral support and resumewritinggroup is filed for the antigen for the goals. The pattern is fit for the turns and all switching in the goals for the team.

What a nice information post thanks for creating this valuable stuff post i love it dear

Midnight at the Magnolia coat

Some basic principles to know about Sonoff TH10.  Dynamic ON / OFF principle:

Devices are turned on / off via 

power on/off phase wire

electricity. 

io games

skribbl io

Login or Signup to post a comment