Start a new topic

Cannot pair wifi smart switch

I just bought six Sonoff wifi switches but I can't get them to work. When I try and pair with the Sonoff I get the "incorrect password" message. I am using 12345678. Or it accepts the password and connects to the Sonoff itead wifi for a few seconds and then disconnects.

I have tried with two of the switches and get the same problem. I have looked at the itead guide and FAQs. I have raised a help ticket but am not getting a response. Can anyone help or give me advice?

16 people have this problem

I purchased 3 devices have tried to pair only 1 without success.

If the Sonoff problem does not pair, check on the eWeLink app that the selected pairing mode is consistent with the blinking frequency of the LED on the device: If the LED flashes alternately twice fast and once slow, you must use the Quick Pairing mode (default). Get IPTV Service

Follow Peter Pan on page 1. Had pairing issues with BASIC, POW, switch off mobile data solved them, TH10 rev2.1 had no wifi, Blue light flashes 3 times  and repeats three times when first on, then settles down to blip-on-long-off. So I turned on an held for ten seconds after first set of 3 flashes, it started flashing on-off at speed expected an wifi appeared. Thank f*ck. These devices are amazing (-ly cheap an sketchy but okay once you get the hang).

Buongiorno a tutti.

Vorrei segnalare ai tecnici di ITEAD, che alcuni modelli di SMARTPHONE, non riescono a fare l'associazione, in nessuna modalita'.

Con lo Smartphone della CATERPILLAR modello S61, che impiega un processore Snapdragon 630 con Android 9: questo modello, nonostante tutti i tentativi, non permette di fare il "pairing".

Devo ricorrere allo smartphone ONE + 6T che impiega uno Snapdragon 845, con Android 10, per effettuare l'abbinamento.

Con questo modello di Smarthone, l'accoppiamento è immediato, su qualunque dispositivo SONOFF, ( Monocanale, DUAL, 4CH pro, TH10 - 16).

Ho controllato, hanno entrambi il medesimo setup.

Ora, non sono a conoscenza se nella programmazione della App, ci sia qualche blocco particolare.

Se vi è possibile, considerando l'alto numero di utenti che lamentano la difficolta' di effettuare il pairing, e' importante porvi rimedio.

Hi All I just bought a RF bridge , I am unable to pair. https://youtu.be/ugA7hVWTI7M Above video is the procedure I did . Still unable to get it work. Paul
Login or Signup to post a comment