Start a new topic

Sonoff for button (pulse) and not switch

I bought many Sonoff and some Sonoff PRO. My light system uses switching relay which work with a (just a pulse) button. How can I do? Somebody can help me? 

There is an easy way to  enter in the management software and set pulse and not switch?

Some advice?

Thank you

88 people like this idea

Tasmota firmware solve that. Flash Sonoff Basic is very easy, then configure SWITCH_MODE PUSHBUTTON and APP_PULSETIME 5 (0.5 second).

60 votes now :)

when you have millions in your backhand, it is easy to have big visions ...

in any case, every vision also must be payed for ...

there are many great visions out, see Indiegogo, but when it comes to a real monetary engagement and support, many visions disappear the same speedy than they appear ...

in reality, many so called visions are just nothing more than an economical "flop" ...

btw. how much money did Apple loose with their "Lisa" adventure vision ...

visions are not only revenue, they are also risk ... Iteads duty is not to jump into any suggested vision, we also have a duty against existing customers, that we and our existing products are also available in 5 years ... we are not interested in visionary adventures ... LTS and LTA is our commitment ...

and again, <100 voters in more than one year is not that promising quantity to even consider if such an "idea" can be called a vision ...

it seems, with <100 voters, our userbase has much less visions than you expect ...

the most easy way to let visions became reality is always "let others invest for" ...

when your idea is that visionary slick, with a guaranteed big revenue, why don't you just do the idea by yourself and became quickly rich? Or take a loan and invest into such a vision, invest into Itead ... with a few more millions in our backhand we surely can also realize "visions" ...

Anyway, this is the "FeatureRequest" forum, and not "FreeChat" ... !!!!

:-)

again, any vision must also be financed ... and every investment must be worth to do ...

Mr. Job's "Lisa" vision was maybe a vision, but nevertheless one of the biggest flops in Apples history ...

And honestly, Itead does not like to loose money with its products, we like to earn ... because only the earned can be reinvested to realize "visions" again ...

We have many ideas on our plate, but it is out of scope and possibilities to realize them all ... finally we must decide for a few, where we see a balance between invest and estimated revenue ...

And one factor to make such a decision is simply "user polling" aka voting for a request ... we also have other considerations, but hey, the most easy, where users even can take a direct influence is just "vote" ...

did you flash tasmota on TOUCH switches?
Only Basic and RF.
I apologize if we have offended you, Mr Kropf, but I am sure that both Mr Ornolio Pier Giacomo and I have the best wishes of sonoff's triumph in the world because you are making your product available to all kinds of people. We only give our experience in the sector. In my case whenever I have commented your product with colleagues in the electricity sector whether they are engineers or installers always I answer immediately the same the short press and it is a pity that they do not incorporate it. we really just want sonoff to triumph. My intention was never to make your work just give my opinion. my best wishes to you. Greetings from Spain

Merci beaucoup à Christiano Pereira !

It's OK.

"Inching" is not very good definition in french to say "Impulsion"

Any news after three years? I have the same problem and this seems to be the only decent thread...

You got my vote!  I can stick these things on my robot vacuums to have a more custom automated schedule!

Sorry for my previous post, i've just found the solution! 

It's called inching in the switch settings and you can set a timer from 0.5 sec to 3600,
I think this could be useful to anyone looking fore pulse or push function on sonoff 

I loved the idea, tb I would like to use sonoff basic to give a pulse and open ports. If this is done via software it will be much better
With inching enabled the "Power On State = ON" does not work any more.  What I am looking for is for the switch to "inch" say "15 seconds off" otherwise on at all times. 

I need this feature , for garage ,tv etc

Hi Rubioto - don't forget to vote for this feature if you want it - It's currently 3rd most requested feature of all time. 

To vote: go to the original post at the top of this thread and click LIKE

Login or Signup to post a comment