- ITEAD warrants each assembly for workmanship up to 30 days after invoicing.
- For manufacturing problems caused by ITEAD, we will, at our discretion, repair the problems or refund the price of the assembly labor.
- Any modifications done to the assembly after you’ve received it nullifies this warranty.
- ITEAD is not responsible for any damage or lack of functionality caused by defective design, components or PCBs provided by you or as a result of deficiencies in the electronic materials provided by you.
- In no event shall IITEAD’s liability exceed the amount of the order placed.
- ITEAD gives no other warranty; either expressed or implied, and specifically disclaims all other warranties, including warranties for merchantability and fitness.
WARRANTY AND ITEAD’S LIABILITY Print
Created by: Jerry Shi
Modified on: Fri, 3 Apr, 2015 at 4:15 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.