What's new of eWelink Android 3.9.0：
1. Binding camera function optimization
2. Option to turn on/off LAN control mode
3. Multi-channel Switch supports LAN control mode
4. Exclusive subscription service provides users the latest news of the eWeLink app
5. Other App bugs fixed and optimizations.
After updating to latest
eWeLink App, the alarm notification of Bridge does not indicate which
sensor has been triggered. It's useful to be alerted on the specific
sensor that's triggered.
Pls consider to restore that alert notification. Thank you.
Sonoff Pow R2 no lan control.
Latest version 2.8.0 when upgrade.
When can we expect Android Q support?
IF you are looking for a quick Epson printer quick service request then here is the solution, here is the printer helpline available to all Epson printer users or follow some easy steps to resolve Epson error 0x97 easily.
Learn how to set up a wireless printer, Resolve cloud printing error code, and many more.
When you use Android, what makes you uncomfortable. Definitely the apps that have to be charged to use. Coming to bhc you can download them to your phone for free. That is really interesting, isn't it.