Start a new topic

Sonoff POW don't monitor energy

One of my two Sonoff POW don't read energy consumption.

This started when I upgraded firmware from 2.0.2 to 2.6.0.

With this upgrade I finally got the power on state, but no energy consumption (always zero).

Thanks

Hi, I also have simmilar problem after firmware upgrade to 2.6.0. My Sonoff POW is reading energy consumption but it records it to 22 Aug 2018 (38-40 days behind).

1 person likes this

Support and all identification is matched for the turns for all people. The cycle of the ruined report and need help with assignment for the suggestions. The matter is fit for the occupied items for the connectivity for the turns for shows.

Hi, I also have simmilar problem after firmware upgrade. But I was able to solve it by watching a video on YouTube in which the author showed how to fix the problem with not reading energy consumption. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of this video, but I remembered for sure that it was posted on a channel that had about 19 thousand subscribers! I am sure this is because its author used the services of https://soclikes.com/ to quickly boost subscribers.

Cool post!

Hi, I also have simmilar problem after firmware upgrade. But I was able to solve it by watching a video on YouTube in which the author showed how to fix the problem with not reading energy consumption. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of this video, but I remembered for sure that it was posted on a channel that had about 19 thousand subscribers! I am sure this is because its author used the services of soclikes.com to quickly boost subscribers.

Hi, I also have simmilar problem after firmware upgrade. But I was able to solve it by watching a video on Instagram in which the author showed how to fix the problem with not reading energy consumption. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of this video, but I remembered for sure that it was posted on account  that had about 19 thousand subscribers! I am sure this is because its author used the services of buy instagram followers to quickly boost subscribers.

Hi, I also have simmilar problem after firmware upgrade to 2.6.0. My Sonoff POW is reading energy consumption but it records it to 22 Aug 2018 (38-40 days behind).  soclikes.com helps me to buy youtube views

Login or Signup to post a comment